Moss Lane, Windle
- NO CHAIN
- Detached Period Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- 'Sweep in/Sweep Out' Driveway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Davies Sales & Lettings
The property is excellently located for the A580 East Lancashire Road, which leads further to the M6 and M62 motorways and direct access to Liverpool and Manchester.
With a double attached garage and 'sweep in/sweep out driveway, internally the property offers: a 'welcoming' entrance hallway leading through to the lounge with large bay picture window, feature fireplace and picture rail. There is a large dual aspect sitting room with 'picture' window overlooking the garden. A dining room which leads through to the sizeable kitchen with central space for a dining table. from here there is an ante space with w.c, store cupboard and access to the garden. This property benefits from a range of original period features.
The first floor landing is L shaped and leads to three double bedrooms, the second bedroom has a period fire place and there is a modern family bathroom.
BrochuresMoss Lane, WindleBrochure
Moss Lane, Windle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station2.1 miles
- Thatto Heath Station2.4 miles
- Eccleston Park Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30432199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.