St Thomas Close, Windle
- Five Bedroomed
- Detached Property
- Two En Suites
- Superb High Standard Throughout
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Davies Sales & Lettings
With bold and striking features, this impressive five bedroomed detached house has been immaculately maintained since its present owners purchased from new in 2012
Built over three floors over a spacious footprint, the beautiful living accommodation has been extended and slightly reconfigured having the addition of a superb 'orangery', leading out to the private rear garden, and off to a large additional room at the rear of the garage (ideal playroom or home work base.)
With lovely hallway, cloaks, spacious bay fronted lounge and stunning high quality fitted kitchen with gloss units, contrasting 'granite' work surfaces and integrated appliances, plus a spacious dining area to the opposite end.
We feel this property is a perfect modern family home!
Moving on to the first and second floors, the well proportioned bedroom to include 'bespoke' fitted furniture and en-suite facilities to the master and second bedroom, plus a lovely family bathroom (Porcelanosa tiling in the en-suites).
The property has UPVC framed double glazing, gas fired central heating (combi boiler), an integral garage, alarm system and stylish easy maintained gardens, Brand new block driveway, the rear garden is private and is fully landscaped with artificial grass and backing onto a local School field.
A prime location, within the catchment area of well regarded Schools including St Thomas of Canterbury primary, Bleak Hill and St Julies, fantastic travel links and bus route into St Helens town centre.
BrochuresSt Thomas Close, WindleBrochure
St Thomas Close, Windle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station1.5 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.9 miles
- Eccleston Park Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30432213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.