nr. Wrangle, Boston
- Approx. 3 acre plot
- Secluded rural location
- 9m x 4.5m indoor heated swimming pool
- Accessed via secure automated gates
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite and dressing room
- Dual aspect, bay fronted lounge
- Animal pen with brick built walk in shelter
- Easily accessible secluded rear garden
- Dining room and Breakfast room
- Snug reception, Home office, conservatory
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Yopa are delighted to offer to the market this unique, versatile and secluded property which offers ample space both internally and externally. Located on the outskirts of Wrangle which is between Boston and Skegness.
Kitchen - integrated appliances - dishwasher, fridge & freezer, double oven, hob and extractor, sink and drainer.
Utility - plumbing for washing machine and American fridge freezer
Shower room - shower cubicle with power shower and extractor, sink and low level W.C.
Breakfast room - tiled flooring, double doors to swimming pool.
Diner/Lounge - front door entrance into dining room, with fire place and oak stairway. Stunning wooden flooring.
Office - large double office with considerable storage.
Conservatory - panoramic views to the front of the property, Bi-folding doors creating an open plan affect into the snug and double office.
Lounge - dual aspect, large bay fronted lounge area with fireplace. Versatile mood lighting.
Heated swimming pool - 9metre x 4.5metre heated pool, with sand filter and extraction. two sets of French doors leading to courtyard.
Family bathroom - shower cubicle and bath, vanity enclosed sink and low level W.C.
Bedroom 1 -
En suite - comprising of vanity unit with sink, low level W.C, jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
Dressing room - bespoke range of stylish built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3 - built in wardrobe
Large gated (electric) courtyard - incorporating a 35ft x 12ft static caravan and extensive parking space
Garden to the side, leading to a fenced paddock and outbuilding
Rear garden - Large lawn area, enclosed by approximately 15 ft high mature hedging and trees
Separate enclosed patio area
Main paddock in excess to over an acre
nr. Wrangle, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wainfleet Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.