Waddington Road, Clitheroe, BB7
- Ready for Autumn 2021
- Detached with integral garage
- 3 double bedrooms
- Double width driveway
- Stone exterior finish
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Handy utility room
- French doors onto garden
- En suite & dressing room
The Abbeydale's traditional look conceals the modern, flexible home inside. A good-sized lounge leads to a bright, open-plan kitchen and dining area, with access to the rear garden via French doors. A separate utility adds practicality and an integral garage provides extra security.
Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms - bedroom 1 with en suite and dressing area - and a family bathroom with shower.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5839mm x 3322mm (19'1'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 4699mm x 3179mm (15'5'' x 10'5'')
- Utility - 1461mm x 1113mm (4'9'' x 3'7'')
- Wc - 1687mm x 1547mm (5'6'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5242mm x 317mm (17'2'' x 1'0'')
- Dressing - 1987mm x 1336mm (6'6'' x 4'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2110mm x 1412mm (6'11'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3845mm x 2741mm (12'7'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3714mm x 2982mm (12'2'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 3212mm x 1700mm (10'6'' x 5'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Waddow Heights - DWH
Waddington Road, Clitheroe, BB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station0.3 miles
- Whalley Station3.8 miles
About the development
David Wilson Homes
- We're still here to support the search for your dream home.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to assist you.
- Rest assured that whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here to help.
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.