Euston Grove, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Great Investment Opportunity, Close to Town Centre and Amenities
- For Sale With Ongoing Tenancy Currently Producing £650 PCM
- Instant Rental Income Ideal to Build Your Portfolio
- Spacious Four Bedroom House with En-suite and Cellar Rooms
The property was refurbished by the current owners and provides modern style accommodation with open plan living areas and an en-suite bathroom. The property provides accommodation comprising entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge/living room, kitchen, two cellar rooms and a former coal store.
To the first floor there is a generous master bedroom suite, second double bedroom to the rear and a spacious modern bathroom suite. To the second floor, there are a further two bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom with the front bedroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed terraced yard to the rear.
The property has previously provided the current owner with a good rental return, providing a rental income of £650 p.c.m The property is located close to Morecambe town centre and is also close to the potential Eden project, seafront and promenade.
Morecambe now has improved access to the M6 motorway following the opening of the Bay Gateway link road in 2016 which provides enhanced access to the Lake District, Kendal, Preston and central Lancashire. Morecambe town centre boasts a good range of amenities, including shopping centre, health centres, schools, town library, supermarkets and railway station.
Morecambe is currently under review for the construction of the potential Eden project north which we believe will enhance the economy and desirability for the area.
Basement Room One - 4.57m x 3.34m
Room Two - 3.52m x 3.07m
Living Room - 6.68m x 2.50m
Kitchen/Diner - 3.98m x 2.62m
Master Bedroom - 4.46m (max) x 4.53m
Bedroom Two - 3.83m x 2.97m
Bathroom - 2.83m x 2.36m
Bedroom Two - 4.7m x 4m
En-Suite - 2.82m x 2.61m
Bedroom Four - 4.04m x 2.97m
Call Farrell Heyworth for more details and to book a viewing,
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Euston Grove, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.2 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.2 miles
- Lancaster Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.