Bellbanks Road, Hailsham
- One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Lift to the First-Floor
- Located in the Ever-Popular Southdown Court
- Communal Lounge, Laundry Facilities & Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer to the market this One Bedroom, First-Floor Retirement Property! Southdown Court is situated close to the town centre with its local amenities including doctors surgeries, pharmacists, health centres and local shops. Viewing is highly recommended, call us today!
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer to the market this First-Floor Retirement Property! In a sought-after location close to the local shops and amenities in Hailsham...
The property benefits from a large double bedroom with views over the communal gardens, bright and spacious lounge that leads to the fitted kitchen. There is also a fitted bathroom, 24 hour care line and the benefit of the communal facilities available, including a communal lounge, laundry room, gardens and guest suite available for visitors and there is a lift to all floors.
Viewing is highly recommended. Southdown Court is situated close to the town centre with its local amenities including doctors surgeries, pharmacists, health centres and local shops.
Living Room 19' 9" x 10' ( 6.02m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 15' 9" x 9' ( 4.80m x 2.74m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bellbanks Road, Hailsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polegate Station2.8 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.1 miles
- Berwick Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hailsham Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Hailsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI107218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.