Southern Cross, Wixams, MK42 6AW
- Semi-detached 3 bedroom home
- Open-plan kitchen with family and dining areas
- Glazed bay and French doors to the garden
- Ground floor study room
- First floor lounge
- First floor family bathroom
- Top floor main bedroom with en suite
- Move with just a 5% deposit using Help to Buy
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - VERSATILE THREE STOREY HOME
This elegant three bedroom home is designed on three floors. The quality ground floor kitchen joins a dining area that opens onto the garden via a glazed bay. A study offers a quiet retreat, as does the first floor lounge. Also on the first floor is a double bedroom and family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms; the main with a dual access en suite, are located on the second floor.
- Kitchen - 3070mm x 3081mm (10'0'' x 10'1'')
- Family / Dining - 4170mm x 4570mm (13'8'' x 14'11'')
- Study - 2396mm x 1959mm (7'10'' x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1500mm x 968mm (4'11'' x 3'2'')
- Lounge - 4170mm x 3344mm (13'8'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4170mm x 3066mm (13'8'' x 10'0'')
- Bathroom - 2150mm x 1830mm (7'0'' x 6'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4170mm x 3356mm (13'8'' x 11'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2100mm x 1827mm (6'10'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4170mm x 3044mm (13'8'' x 9'11'')
BrochuresBrochure for Willow Grove
Southern Cross, Wixams, MK42 6AW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kempston Hardwick Station1.8 miles
- Stewartby Station2.5 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station3.0 miles
About the development
VERSATILE THREE STOREY LIVING
- MOVE WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT
- Study - ideal for home working
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite to main bedroom
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.