Brudenell Grove, Leeds
- Rent: £125 pppw
- Beds: 3 beds
- Move in: 1 Jul, 2021
- Move out: 30 Jun, 2022
- Minimum contract: 52 weeks
- Deposit: £200 pp
- Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet
- Rental type: Whole property, this listing is to rent the whole 3 bed property.
360° VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY.
Rooftop Living are proud to present this stunning 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom recently refurbished, super high spec, deluxe property centrally located close to Leeds University, Leeds Beckett University and the City Centre.
This impressive property has had no expense spared after undergoing a recent full refurbishment.
Open plan kitchen, fully kitted out with all the necessary appliances.
A modern lounge which comes with a wall mounted TV.
3 stylishly fully furnished bedrooms.
3 modern tiled bathrooms.
The property is fully glazed throughout.
CCTV & private entrance.
Bespoke custom fitted furniture.
Get in touch today to arrange a viewing!
- Central Heating
- Outdoor Area
- TV (communal)
- Washing Machine
- Desk & Chair
- Double Bed
- En Suite
- Lockable Bedroom
Brudenell Grove, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.4 miles
- Headingley Station1.2 miles
- Leeds Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Rooftop Living is a full-service, boutique letting agent / estate agent and lifestyle company representing clients worldwide in a comprehensive assortment of classes, including; Student Properties Leeds, Professional Properties Leeds, Flats in Leeds City Centre, Luxury Properties Leeds and Commercial Properties Leeds.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S_021XR7O178OK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rooftop Living, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.