Pen Y Fal Chapel, Sycamore Avenue, Abergavenny
- Over 30 foot living room & splendid fitted kitchen
- Home office, cloakroom & vestibule
- Two double bedrooms both ensuite
- Over three floor with dual access into the main hall
Outstanding converted grade II listed 19th century chapel located minutes away from the bustling market town of Abergavenny. This quirky residence has dual access from the main hall with the benefits of a home office/hobbies room. Fully equipped kitchen with brilliant size living room
Outstanding converted grade II listed 19th century chapel located minutes away from the bustling market town of Abergavenny. The combination of period features and modern living space has been merged to a delightful finish whilst keeping all the character of this imposing building. This charming conversion also offers very attractive aspect over the local country side to includes the Sugar loaf mountain and the wonderful Brecon Beacons. Each property has preserved some wonderful original features which added to a fantastic selection of modern contemporary fittings delivering a fantastic finish. Abergaveny is lovely market town with a wide selection of cafes and restaurants including the "Wallnut tree" Michelin restaurant , shops and amenities. The weekly market attract many people from the local areas and beyond. These conversions of caliber at Pen Y Fal Chapel deserve a visit to appreciate every details the current owner achieved in this fabulous development.
Entered through a fantastic entrance porch, original tied floor, feature curved wall, full height floor to ceiling with superb chandelier. Dual entrance to apartment one the "Portico".
Entrance Hall 10' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.76m )
Intercom system, stairs with glass balustrade to first floor, door to utility room and vestibule.
Vestibule 8' 10" x 4' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.47m )
Power point ample storage space.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 6' 9" ( 1.45m x 2.06m )
Hot water tank, meter cabinets, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Door to main living room & kitchen, cloakroom and curved stairs to second floor.
Living Room & Kitchen 30' 7" x 18' 1" Max ( 9.32m x 5.51m Max )
Feature stained glass window with stone surround to front, TV and telephone point. Two radiators, stairs down to home office, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, LED strip lighting, breakfast bar with socket tree, wall and base units, composite splash back, integral oven, coffee machine, microwave, induction hobs with downwards extractor hood. one and one half sink and drainer, a range of drawers, fitted glass cabinets radiator.
Home Office 10' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.17m x 3.33m )
Telephone point and TV point, door to storage cupboard and door to communal hall.
Cloakroom 3' 4" x 6' 3" ( 1.02m x 1.91m )
Wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partially tiled wall.
Second Floor Landing
Glass balustrade, door to bedroom one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
Feature glass wall through to original stained glass window with stone surround, wall lights, radiator, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 6' 3" x 6' 10" ( 1.91m x 2.08m )
Paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, wc, partially tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Feature glass wall through to original stained glass window to front with stone surround, TV and telephone point, built-in wardrobes, radiator. door to ensuite.
Ensuite 3' 3" x 7' 6" ( 0.99m x 2.29m )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Tiled floor and partially tiled wall.
Communal gardens with laid to lawn and mature trees, parking facilities to front.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Pen Y Fal Chapel, Sycamore Avenue, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR105392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.