Bridge Court, Normanby
- Desirable Normanby Location
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Large Corner Plot
- Beautiful Garden Room with Bi Folding Doors
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Must be Viewed to be Appreciated
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday
1.12m x 2.5m
5.03m x 6.27m
2.63m x 5.54m
5.36m x 6.5m
3.48m x 2.95m
3.1m x 5.54m
En-suite Shower Room
1.27m x 2.57m
2.87m x 3.66m
3.48m x 3.08m
2.24m x 3.86m
2.74m x 2.57m
4.75m x 1.78m
Gardens and Garage
This captivating property boasts a beautiful and well cared for, enclosed south facing garden sweeping from the rear aspect round to the side, with established flower beds, shrubs and trees which is easily maintained complete with a pathway leading to the summer house. To the front aspect there a block paved driveway leading to the double garage.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bridge Court, Normanby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station1.8 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station1.8 miles
- Nunthorpe Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Michael Poole Estate Agents have a prominent office in Eston town Centre it is ideally located close to excellent free car parking providing a range of services to buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Managed by Kellie Frith, as a long established and successful brand, Michael Poole Eston can help and assist at every step of the house moving and renting process including mortgage advice, conveyancing, market appraisals, energy performance certificates (EPC's), surveys, auctions, land and n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.