Matfen Terrace, Newbiggin-by-the-Sea
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upper Chain
- Walking Distance To The Beach
- Yard to Rear
- Close to Local Amenities
- Investment Purchase
- New Central Heating System
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Spacious entrance hallway, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 9' 11" x 12' 10" (3.023m x 3.925m) Double glazed window, coving to ceiling, central heating system, gas fire.
KITCHEN 6' 8" x 9' 5" (2.056m x 2.873m) Open plan fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, breakfasting bar with space for seating, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, double glazing to rear, double glazing door leading to yard.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 6" x 10' 5" (3.519m x 3.192m) Double glazing window to front, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 8" x 8' 5" (2.97m x 2.587m) Double glazing to rear, fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes housing combi boiler, central heating radiator
BEDROOM THREE 6' 6" x 8' 6" (2.006m x 2.603m) Double glazing window to front, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM Double glazed frosted window to rear, three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level w.c, wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
EXTERNAL Enclosed private yard to rear with outhouse, well maintained front garden with shrubs and planted borders.
BrochuresNew Sales Particu...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Matfen Terrace, Newbiggin-by-the-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pegswood Station5.0 miles
- Widdrington Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling or renting your home we have a specialist team of staff that have over 30 years combined experience in the industry. Our team holds extensive knowledge of our local area covering Blyth, Northumberland and Tyne and Wear enabling us to offer our customers an outstanding level of customer service.
Lennon Properties is an independent Estate Agents combining good old-fashioned service with cutting edge technology to ensure all our clients receive the best poss
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103241002735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lennon Properties, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.