Cades Close, Luton
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Good Location
- Ideal Family Home
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Off-street parking
The property comprises off separate spacious lounge, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area with double doors leading to a very well presented garden, upstairs family bathroom, three bedrooms and off street parking for two cars.
The property has been kept in excellent condition by the current owners.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cades Close, Luton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Station1.3 miles
- Luton Parkway Station1.9 miles
- Leagrave Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Placing client satisfaction at its heart, 100 Key Properties offers a bespoke, modern and creative service in residential sales, lettings, management and property search for the discerning homeowner, buyer, investor, landlord and tenant.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 100 Key Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.