Main Road, Romford, London, RM2
- ONE BEDROOM
- IMPRESSIVE GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM / WETROOM / W.C.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SECURE GATED PARKING AREA AND ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN, LOUNGE AND KITCHEN AREA
- LOCATED IN THE PRESTIGIOUS GIDEA PARK LODGE IN THE HEART OF GIDEA PARK
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tenure: Leasehold, 102 years remaining
GIDEA LODGE, MAIN ROAD, GIDEA PARK, ESSEX, RM2 5HR
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE : Approached via a security gated entrance leading to a parking area, security entry phone system leads to a communal entrance hall which leads to a well maintained reception area.
ENTRANCE HALL: Fitted carpet, double radiator, storage cupboard, emergency pull cord.
LOUNGE: 22'4 x 8'3 (6.8m x 2.5m) Fitted carpet, double radiator, electric points, TV point, telephone point, emergency pull cord, UPVC double glazing door and windows leading to communal garden at the rear of the property.
KITCHEN: 9'10 x 6'7 (3m x 2m) Fitted wall and floor units, 'built in' electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. gas and electric points, wall mounted gas boiler for domestic hot water and gas central heating, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, emergency pull cord.
BEDROOM: 12'6 x 10'10 (3.8m x 3.3m) Fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes, electric points, double radiator, emergency pull cord, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
SHOWER ROOM/WET ROOM/W.C.: 7'3 x 6'11 (2.2m x 2.1m) Fully tiled 'walk in' shower cubicle with wheelchair access and chair, low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin, single radiator, 'spot lit' ceiling, extractor fan, emergency pull cord.
The property also benefits from off street parking, communal lounge and kitchen, communal garden, communal hair dressing salon, and guest rooms (at a charge).
VIEWING: By appointment with this office, open weekdays until 6.30 pm and Saturdays until 5 pm.
LEASEHOLD: 102 years
GROUND RENT: £220 per annum
SERVICE CHARGE: £1,134 per half year
Main Road, Romford, London, RM2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gidea Park Station0.4 miles
- Romford Station1.1 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Brian Thomas Estate Agents are a professional independent company covering the areas of Chadwell Heath, Romford, Dagenham, Goodmayes, Seven Kings and Newbury Park. Our highly motivated and experienced team have an advanced range of local knowledge, we also understand the pressures of moving home and we are here to guide and help you through every stage of your transaction, making your move as stress free as possible. We have been providing a very high standard of service in all aspects of th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Thomas Estate Agents, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.