East Wing, Chapel Drive, Dartford
- FOUR BEDROOM GRADE II LISTED HOUSE
- THREE BATHROOMS INC TWO EN-SUITES
- TWO PRIVATE GARDENS
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- CHARMING FEATURES INCLUDING HIGH CEILINGS AND EXPOSED BRICK FEATURE WALL
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- BEAUTIFUL FITTED KITCHEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO MOTORWAY LINKS
- SHORT DRIVE TO EBBSFLEET INTERNATIONAL
Its interiors is elegant having been recently renovated, and the house has a particularly spacious master bedroom with bespoke wardrobes, from handbags to an en-suite… this wardrobe is hiding the entrance to the en-suite shower room whilst benefitting from plenty of storage.
Floor to ceiling French doors with glass panels in the reception area lead out onto one of the two private gardens, where you can enjoy outdoor entertainment in the sunny Spring days ahead. It is a charming spot for hosting an intimate evening under the stars or enjoying an afternoon of cocktails and canapes with friends.
What's waiting inside is a beautiful entrance, four bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and a further bathroom; plus features an open-plan lounge and kitchen with a stylish breakfast bar, as well as a separate corner for dining. Additionally the kitchen is finished to a high specification with Quartz worktop and integrated appliances. This property also benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
Situated in the East Wing of the picturesque "Chapel Drive" development and moments from an array of excellent Travel, Recreation, and Leisure amenities of Dartford including Stone Street station which is within walking distance. Ebbsfleet Station is also within close proximity, connecting you to London in no time, with the high speed links. VIEW IMMEDIATELY.
242 Years remaining on lease.
Management fee £144 pcm
Ground rent £250 per annum
Additional parking available for visitors.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
East Wing, Chapel Drive, Dartford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Crossing Station0.9 miles
- Dartford Station1.2 miles
- Greenhithe Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Moxy Property Consultants, Medway
Marina Point East Chatham Quays, Dock Head Road, St. Marys Island, Chatham, ME4 4ZH
MOXY is known for our quality service, market knowledge and professionalism. Our clients are loyal, and they recognize and appreciate the consistent, energetic performance, unmatched work ethic and unsurpassed market knowledge. We'll make sure you feel confident every step of the way.
Business is all about building relationships. How well you build them, determines how well they build your business. Strong client relationships and providing the best service sets MOXY apart from any com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103444000337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moxy Property Consultants, Medway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.