Nuns Walk, Virginia Water
- Situated on a quiet road behind the gates of the private Wentworth Estate
- Modern layout with accommodation extending to over 3,700 sqft
- Bespoke kitchen/breakfast area leading to a family TV room with doors to the garden
- Spacious reception hall, drawing room, dining room, study and utility
- Large family room perfect for family living and entertaining
- Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Family bathroom and loft area for storage
- Large driveway providing parking for multiple cars and double garage
- Beautiful garden with large terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining
This is an exceptionally private plot screened on all sides by mature trees, hedges and shrub borders. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with terrace which can be accessed from the study, dining room and family room.
The property is located on one of the most desirable roads on the Wentworth Estate, situated with easy access of the village with its local amenities and mainline station. High Timbers offers a wonderful opportunity with potential to either extend the current house or replace the existing property with a substantial new mansion subject to the usual planning consents.
Situated in an ideal location being on the Wentworth private estate yet a short walk to the pretty shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in approximately 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains, light fittings by negotiation.
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Runnymede Borough Council -
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Nuns Walk, Virginia Water
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Virginia Water Station0.3 miles
- Longcross Station1.6 miles
- Egham Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_602103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.