St George's Manor, Littlemore, OX4
- Situated within a private development
- Driveway parking
- Renovated by the current owners
- Flexible three/four bedrooms
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Landscaped, courtyard garden
Situated in a private development is this four bedroom townhouse with open plan kitchen/diner, en suite and private garden
This executive townhouse is located in a gated development conveniently situated just 3.5 miles from Oxford city centre.
The property has been recently renovated by its current owners and now comprises flexible bedroom accommodation with three/four double rooms over the first and second floor, open plan kitchen/diner with utility space, C. 14ftx12ft sitting room on the first-floor over-looking communal grounds, a double bedroom to the rear serviced by a family bathroom. The second floor offers two double bedrooms with built in storage and en-suite to the main bedroom.
Additional benefits include driveway parking for multiple vehicles, a useful bike/bin store, south facing landscaped, courtyard garden with further communal gardens along with paths to the Nature Reserve, River Thames offering cycle routes to Oxford.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St George's Manor, Littlemore, OX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.3 miles
- Oxford Station3.1 miles
- Culham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3923122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, East Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.