Forest Road, Loughton, IG10
- Three Bedroom Character Home
- 22ft Lounge/Diner
- 16ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Two Stylish Bathrooms
- Alarm System
- West Facing Courtyard Garden
- Residents Permit Parking
- Short Walk to Loughton Central Line Station; High Road Shops; and Epping Forest
- Staples Road Primary School Catchment
Set within the heart of Loughton, this attractive three bedroom character home is ideally located within a short walk of the Central Line station; High Road shops; and Epping Forest - a picturesque area, perfect for long walks and families. The property has a lovely feel throughout and flows nicely from the three bedrooms and two contemporary bathroom suites to the uppers floors and a 22ft lounge/diner; 16ft kitchen/breakfast room; and guest cloakroom to the ground. There are also numerous storage areas. A west facing courtyard garden with rear access and residents permit parking completes this desirable home. Set within the highly regarded Staples Road Primary School catchment.
22' 1" x 12' 6" (6.73m x 3.81m) Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects with plantation shutters. Fireplace. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
16' 3" x 7' 3" (4.95m x 2.21m) Fitted with wall and base units. Butler sink with mixer tap. Integral oven, hob and extractor fan. Integral washing machine and dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Radiator. Spotlights.
4' 9" x 2' 3" (1.45m x 0.69m) Closed coupled WC. Wash basin with mixer tap. Spotlights.
Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
12' 7" x 10' 8" (3.84m x 3.25m) Double glazed windows to front aspect with plantation shutters. Fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
10' 8" x 7' 0" (3.25m x 2.13m) Double glazed window to rear aspect with plantation shutters. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
10' 2" x 7' 4" (3.10m x 2.24m) Suite comprises claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; tiled shower; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and closed couple WC. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Storage cupboard. Spotlights.
Skylight window. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
16' 1" x 11' 5" (4.90m x 3.48m) Skylights to front aspect. Juliet balcony to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Eaves storage. Air conditioning unit. Radiator. Spotlights.
9' 7" x 7' 1" (2.92m x 2.16m) Suite comprises tiled shower; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Storage cupboards. Radiator. Spotlights.
Mainly paved with timber shed. Motion lighting. Gated rear access.
Forest Road, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.5 miles
- Debden Station1.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19708512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.