New Street, Haslington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Superbly presented throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Shaker style Kitchen with appliances
- Large walk in shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
- Viewing Essential
- NO PETS
DINING ROOM 11' 6" x 9' 0" (3.51m x 2.74m) UPVc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Newly laid carpet.
KITCHEN 8' 9" x 5' 9" (2.67m x 1.75m) UPVc double glazed window to side and UPVc double glazed door to rear. Fitted with wooden fronted wall and base units with contrasting work surface over. Integrated four ring NEFF induction hob with extractor over, integrated NEFF oven, integrated washer/dryer. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap.Fridge freezer. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 9" x 11' 3" (3.58m x 3.43m) UPVc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Newly laid carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 6' 10" (3.45m x 2.08m) UPVc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Loft access which houses gas fired central heating boiler. Newly laid carpet.
SHOWER ROOM 9' 2" x 5' 10" (2.79m x 1.78m) Comprises large open double shower enclosure with mixer shower, low level WC and vanity unit with inset hand basin. Heated chrome ladder towel rail. Inset storage. Skylight. UPVc double glazed frosted window to rear.
EXTERNALLY Tarmac driveway to the front, fence boundaries.
To the rear is a paved patio area and stoned area. Outside light. Gated access to the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
New Street, Haslington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewe Station1.7 miles
- Sandbach Station3.4 miles
- Alsager Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Stephenson Browne have been successfully letting property since opening in 1999 and are proud to remain one of a very few true independent letting agents within South Cheshire and Staffordshire. With an ever growing portfolio of Fully Managed and Let Only Landlords, we remain the local choice for so many.
We offer welcoming, high end eye catching modern offices with an open door policy with our teams in all departments and Directors accessible to you at ground level whenever you need u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102486002851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Sandbach. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.