Laburnum Road, Chertsey
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Character apartment
- One double bedroom
- Shared rear garden
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Separate lounge
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Walking distance to Train Station
- UPVC double glazed sash windows
- Gas Central Heating
Tenancy costs and fees: Holding fee £206.00, Rent £895 per calendar month, Tenancy Deposit: £1032.00
Council Tax Band C Runnymede Borough Council.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Laburnum Road, Chertsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.3 miles
- Addlestone Station1.2 miles
- Weybridge Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We have been established for over 50 years in Chertsey and have an extensive knowledge of the local market and are committed to providing a first class professional lettings service. The Partners who own the Company are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Association of Residential Letting Agents. You can have complete confidence that we work to the highest standards of integrity.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101831000769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearce & Co, Chertsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.