Linton Court, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7
- Feature 19' x 15' Lounge
- Designated Car Parking Space
- Newly Re-Decorated
- Communal Patios Front & Rear
- On The Edge of Bromyard Downs
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barry Bufton
* Re-decorated throughout.
* New base units in the kitchen.
* New fitted carpet in the lounge.
* New vinyl floor covering in the bathroom.
* New electric radiators with timers and thermostats in the lounge.
* Trickle vents throughout.
* Envirovent silent extra fan air circulating system.
* New membrane and re-boarding to lounge walls by Damptcure with 20-year guarantee.
* Silicone treatment to kitchen walls by Dampcure Ltd. plus boarding to kitchen walls.
* LEASE EXTENDED TO 161 YEARS
Outside there is use of the attractive communal patios and grounds and a designated car parking space.
The accommodation, with approximate measurements, comprises:-
Part glazed front door to T-shaped
HALL with hat and coat hooks and carpet.
LOUNGE (18'10" x 15'0") Three inset features with display shelves, one with cupboard under, TV point, two electric radiators with timers and thermostats, new fitted carpet, two ornate ceiling light fittings on dimmer switches, window and French doors to patio and sitting area. Metal curtain poles over each.
BUILT-IN AIRING CUPBOARD Insulated hot water cylinder, two immersion heaters, timer and shelving.
KITCHEN (10'10" x 5'7") Brand new range of base units with mushroom coloured fronts of cupboards and drawer, space and point for electric cooker, space for washing machine, work surface with matching splash back and inset sink with mixer tap. Quarry tile floor, extractor and window.
Door from sitting room to
BEDROOM (11'8" x 9'4") Night storage heater, carpet, cornice and window with blind.
Door from hall to
Suite of panelled bath with tiled splash back, hand basin and WC Linolite shaving light, Glen wall fan heater, medicine cabinet, shelves, extractor and window with roller blind.
COMMUNAL PATIOS TO FRONT AND REAR
Outside the French doors there is a sitting area with pebbled border.
DESIGNATED CAR PARKING SPACE
Mains electricity, mains water via a meter, mains drainage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
The property we understand is held on an extended lease with about 161 years remaining. Ground rent is £50 per annum until 2025 and then rises to £100 per annum.
There is a monthly payment to the freeholder to cover insurance, exterior maintenance, upkeep of grounds etc. It is understood this is £80 pcm at present.
From Bromyard take the A44 Worcester road. After approximately one mile turn right signed Burley. Take first entrance on right into the car park and walk round the front of the building turning left into the courtyard.
Strictly by prior appointment with the agent on .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Linton Court, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malvern Link Station8.1 miles
About the agent
We are a local company based in Bromyard.
The services we specialise in include:
- Land and Estate Agent
We offer properties for sale covering all of Herefordshire, including a wide choice of Property type, size and value.
Our staff are professional, helpful and efficient.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BB002390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barry Bufton, Bromyard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.