Marsh Street, Stafford
- You shoot, you score! You've certainly scored with this home with huge rear garden located in a prime location handy for commuter links and amenities!
- There's no red cards here! With fabulously cosy lounge with log burning stove and open dining space into the galley kitchen.
- Ahhh soak the day away after fighting to the full time whistle! Beautiful bathroom complete with sunken bath is sure to be the one for you.
- Back of the net! Storage in this home is paramount with cupboards galore, cellar for extra space and even an outhouse for more space!
- Full time is approaching but the surprises here are never ending! The garden is not only huge in size but is also excellently sunny benefitting from being West facing!
From our Stone office head South-East on Christchurch Way. At the Stafford Roundabout take the first exit onto A34. At Aston Roundabout take the second exit and stay on A34. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Stone Road. Turn left onto Tillington Street, turn right on to Marsh Street, the property will be found on the right hand side as found by our For Sale Board.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC GraphEPC Link
Marsh Street, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 10782021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.