- Spacious Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Located Directly On Hove Seafront
- Ample Additional Storage
- Beautifully Presented
* Living/dining Room: 21' 11" x 16'
* Kitchen: 15' 3" x 5' 2"
* Bedroom: 16' 8" x 13' 1"
* Bedroom: 11' 9" x 10' 9"
This lovely light and spacious apartment forms the entire lower ground floor of this end of terrace converted period building, located in an unrivalled position directly on Hove Seafront close to many amenities including Hove Lagoon, Hove Station and the many shops, cafes and restaurants in Church Road.
The accommodation is generously proportioned and comprises amazing south facing living room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, quality fitted bathroom and two double bedrooms, one with an en suite dressing area which could be converted, subject to the necessary consents. The property further benefits from gas central heating, a recently installed boiler and is immaculately presented throughout.
To the rear of the property, there is a large storage room which, once again, could be converted to provide en suite to master bedroom, subject to the necessary consents and also a communal garden, with access onto Westbourne Place. To the front of the property, there is an attractive small south facing front garden area and further storage cupboard.
BrochuresKingsway Hove BN3 4G
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station0.9 miles
- Portslade Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Goldin Lemcke is an independent Estate Agent, founded in 2002, owned and run by Simon Goldin. With a successful and friendly team we have a wealth of local knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism with an excellent reputation. Come in and say hello.
Goldin Lemcke combine a wealth of local knowledge and experience with enthusiasm, professionalism and straight talking. Much of our business comes directly through word of mouth and recommendation.
In our opi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.