Old Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- 1034 SQ FT
- 2 PARKING SPACES
- NO CHAIN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE POTENTIAL
- VICTORIAN HOUSE WITH 2 FIREPLACES
- IDEAL BUY-TO-LET
- SMALL COURTYARD GARDEN
- 1.3 MILES FROM STATION
There are 3 large double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and potential for an ensuite in the master bedroom on the first floor. There is a double reception area which features two Victorian fireplaces.
The kitchen is relatively new, and there is a small private courtyard garden at the rear.
There is also the major bonus of two parking spaces at the front of the property.
The property has had triple glazing applied to the windows, and you honestly cannot hear any noise once inside.
*Please note this property is located on a roundabout in Old Windsor, so please only view if you are seriously interested.
It has been priced extremely well and for anybody looking for size or investment to rent out, this house would be an excellent choice, due to its prestigious location.
One can walk to the Windsor Farm Shop in minutes, or equally the local promenade and restaurants that the village of Old Windsor offers.
The nearest bus stop is moments away and there are numerous excellent schools nearby too.
This is the cheapest house in the whole of SL4 and it has 1034 square feet (96 sq m)!
Station *straight line distances
1.3 miles to Sunnymeads station
1.3 miles to Datchet
1.6 miles to Windsor & Eton Central Station
1.8 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside
* 0.6 miles St Peter's Church of England Middle School
* 0.7 miles to King's Court First School
* 1.1 miles The Queen Anne Royal Free C of E First School
* 1.2 miles Wraysbury Primary School
* 1.3 miles Trevelyan Middle School
* 1.3 miles Datchet St Mary's C of E primary school
* 1.9 miles Windsor Girls School
* 1.9 miles Windsor Boy's School
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Old Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunnymeads Station1.3 miles
- Datchet Station1.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.6 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.