Buckley Hill Lane, Milnrow, Rochdale, OL16
- STUNNING EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- OVER 2100 SQFT OF ACCOMMODATION
- SOUGHT AFTER MILNROW POSITION
- CONTEMPORARY & STYLISH DECOR & FTMENTS THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT AMENITIES, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT LINKS CLOSE BY
- AMAZING OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
- 5 BEDROOMS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Cowell & Norford are delighted to bring to market this executive detached family property , located on the doorstep of the popular village of Milnrow and set upon a spacious plot with a large driveway for numerous vehicles and an integral garage, ensuring this wonderful family home ticks all the boxes.
Ideally located for easy access onto the M62 motorway and tram networks providing a great link into Manchester city centre or even further afield, access into Rochdale and Oldham is also easily possible. Local amenities are just a stones through away and good primary/secondary schools are within easy reach, making the property perfect for anyone prioritising convenience.
With generously sized accommodation and modernised to the highest standard, this property is ideal for a growing family, internally comprising of a large spacious entrance hallway, WC, wonderful open plan kitchen/dining room/living room with an extended play room, and an internal garage.
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, the second bedroom with an en-suite and a large family bathroom.
Standing on a superb plot the property has extensive off road parking to the front & side, along with a useful store to the front. To the rear can be found a very attractive garden with patio, raised flower borders & artificial lawn.
Presented with the highest quality fitments, along with contemporary & modern decor, early viewing is essential on what is a unique opportunity.
3.38m x 4.57m
Kitchen/Dining/ Living Room
3.56m x 12.24m
5.64m x 3.48m
1.22m x 1.04m
3.38m x 2.92m
7.14m x 3.48m
3.33m x 3.56m
1.35m x 2m
3.73m x 3.2m
2.72m x 3.48m
2.54m x 3.18m
3.5m x 2.44m
Buckley Hill Lane, Milnrow, Rochdale, OL16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milnrow Station0.2 miles
- New Hey Station1.1 miles
- Rochdale Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC210156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.