Fagley Lane, Bradford, BD2 3NS
- New Build Semi Detached
- Modern Style/Living
- Stunning Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Upper Level Jack & Jill Bedrooms
- Drive & Off Road Parking
- Lawned Side & Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & GCH
Initially greeted by a light and neutrally decorated hallway with downstairs WC and offering access to the following. Spacious lounge with neutral decor and new carpet flooring. The stunning open plan kitchen is a cooks dream and will certainly appeal to those who love to entertain! Fitted with a selection of Grey Gloss wall and base units, worktops and white metro tiling. Fitted with chrome gas hob. overhead extractor and unit mounted double oven. The dining space has a modern vinyl flooring and has full length windows with sliding doors that open and overlook the rear garden. Benefiting also from a very useful Utility Room.
Staircase rises to the first floor landing and to the master bedroom which has a separate dressing room and en-suite with walk-in shower cubicle, wash basin,WC & chrome radiator. Second double bedroom has an adjacent family bathroom with modern tiling,L shaped bath, shower screen, wash basin, chrome radiator and WC. Second staircase rises to the two further double bedrooms both with a neutral decor, large Velux windows carpet flooring and divided by a Jack & Jill shower room.
Externally there will be a front entry tarmac drive with off road parking for several vehicles. To the side is access door directly into the utility room with security alarm. The side and rear garden are laid to lawn with patio and sliding door access to the dining kitchen.
BrochuresBrochureFagley Lane, Bradford, BD2 3NS
Fagley Lane, Bradford, BD2 3NS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station1.6 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.9 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.0 miles
About the agent
20 years on & still going strong! With thousands of properties sold & Let!
WW Estates is one of the area's leading Local Independent Estate Agents covering Bradford from 3 offices, family owned and run with a knowledgeable team who are committed to offering excellent customer service which has stood the test of time as we approach our 20 year anniversary!
If you're considering selling in please don't hesitate to contact us for your free no obligation valuation.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30447372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WW Estates, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.