The Sycamores, Duffield, Derbyshire
- Contemporary Style Detached Residence
- New Build Ten Year Warranty
- Prime Position Within Walking Distance To Duffield Village
- Magnificent Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Formal Living Room & Study/Playroom
- Four Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms ( Two En-suites )
- Pleasant Private Gardens
- Driveway, Large Detached Garage
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- Ecclesbourne School Catchment Area
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Fletcher & Company
The accommodation boasts a central entrance hall, cloakroom, formal living room lounge, study/playroom, magnificent open plan kitchen/diner/family room with bifold doors opening to rear garden and separate utility room. The first floor comprises of four spacious bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom.
There are pleasant private enclosed gardens to the side and rear. A private driveway provides parking and leads to a large detached garage.
Sycamore House will have the benefit of a 10 year structural warranty. The property will be finished to a high specification with quality fittings. The specification includes underfloor heating to the ground floor, an alarm system, kitchen to include integrated appliances, boiling water tap, granite worksurfaces, oak internal doors, all flooring included, turfed rear garden, electrical operated garage door and much more.
Completion of build anticipated Autumn 2021.
The Location - Situated within walking distance of all the well renowned village schools along with a wide range of amenities in the village including shops, doctors, pharmacy, village Inns, restaurants and a wide range of leisure facilities including squash and tennis club, cricket and golf course.
Duffield is situated on the A6 approximately five miles north of Derby city centre and the nearby A38 provides swift onward travel to the north and south, other regional centres and the main motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 3.51 x 4.24 (11'6" x 13'10") -
Study - 3.51 x 2.02 (11'6" x 6'7") -
Kitchen/Dining/Family - 9.7 x 3.08 (31'9" x 10'1") -
Utility - 2.36 x 1.75 (7'8" x 5'8") -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.56 x 4.94 (11'8" x 16'2") -
En-Suite One -
Bedroom Two - 3.59 x 2.88 max ( plus wardrobe space ) (11'9" x 9 -
En-Suite Two -
Bedroom Three - 3.68 x 2.80 ( plus wardrobes space ) (12'0" x 9'2" -
Bedroom Four - 3.03 x 2.48 ( plus wardrobe space ) (9'11" x 8'1" -
Family Bathroom -
Pleasant Private Gardens -
Private Driveway -
Large Detached Garage -
BrochuresBrochureThe Sycamores, Duffield, Derbyshire
The Sycamores, Duffield, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Duffield Station0.5 miles
- Belper Station2.8 miles
- Derby Station5.0 miles
About the agent
A bit about us...
At Fletcher & Company, we're passionate about property and aim to be progressive in our thinking. We embrace change and like to challenge tradition, as we have a strong desire to always improve the way we and the industry operates.
With our highly dynamic and professional team situated at our office at the heart of Duffield, we have the advantage of a unique insight into the local property market, whilst giving you, the client, a tailored, intimate and unparallel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30447667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fletcher & Company, Duffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.