Beckingham Road, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Available 2021 Academic Year
- Large Communal Area
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Separate WC
- Off Street Parking
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Furnished To a High Standard
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Virtual Tour Available
The ground floor accommodation consists of a spacious entrance hall with a downstairs WC, first double bedroom with bay window, large lounge with space for dining, semi open plan kitchen and two further double bedrooms.
Upstairs has three further double bedrooms, two modern shower rooms and a bonus storage room on the second floor.
Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, neutral decor throughout, modern furnishing, off street parking and a large low maintenance rear garden.
Viewings highly recommended.
Beckingham Road, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station1.1 miles
- London Road Station1.4 miles
- Shalford Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Kings Estates are a progressive independent agency. We deliver a superior quality service and an exclusive experience for our landlords, vendors, buyers and tenants. We offer expert local and industry knowledge that will outclass our competitors and ensure you receive unparalleled customer care.
We have been established in the centre of Portsmouth for over 10 years and, due to our unprecedented success, have expanded into Southampton and now the Guildford market. We are market leaders i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103592000052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Estates, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.