Ennerdale Road, Kew, Surrey, TW9
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 80' approx. west facing rear garden
- Prime residential address
The property features an outstanding interior design, wonderfully refurbished and offers extremely generous family accommodation over three floors totalling approximately 2260 sq. ft. The ground floor has been skilfully re-modelled creating a magnificent 35' combined living/dining and open plan appliance equipped kitchen with floor to ceiling glazed doors opening into the garden, separate utility room/boot room, cloakroom, stunning front reception room and particularly spacious receiving hall. Presented to an exemplary standard lavished with luxury fittings and bespoke cabinetry etc. together with an abundance of integrated modern technologies. Outside the property benefits from an enchanting west facing rear garden extending to approximately 80', off street parking forecourt and side pedestrian access. Located within convenient walking distance of Kew Gardens underground station, the numerous shopping amenities in the village and Kew Retail Park and moments from the Victoria Gate entrance to the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ennerdale Road, Kew, Surrey, TW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Gardens Station0.4 miles
- North Sheen Station0.5 miles
- Richmond Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Our new East Sheen office is now open! Antony Roberts is the leading independent estate agency specialising in the selling, letting and management of property in Richmond, East Sheen, St Margarets, Kew and neighbouring areas. We represent our clients to market a glorious range of property, from striking modern apartments and lavishly appointed period conversion flats through to commanding family houses. Honed by many years of success and a demonstrable track record, we are truly passionate ab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTP210033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.