Halsall Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Lovely large rear garden
- Modern Kitchen Diner with French doors onto rear garden
- Good size lounge with Bay window
- Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Entrance Hall - Upvc entrance door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor landing, under stairs store area, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling.
Cloakroom/WC - Double glazed window to the side, WC, hand wash basin, part tiled walls.
Lounge - 11'11 x 11'11 - Double glazed bay window to the front, living flame gas fire with marble effect hearth, radiator, laminate flooring, tv aerial point, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Diner - L Shaped 22'5 x 18'0 - Double glazed window, Velux skylights and French doors to the rear, modern white kitchen with base and eye level fitted units, grey work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated tumble drier, large farmhouse style gas range cooker with extractor hood, part tiled walls, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Play Room - 14'10 x 11'10 - Tiled flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling.
First floor landing - Double glazed window to the side, loft access with insulation.
Bedroom One - 11'11 x 11'11 - Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 11'10 x 10'5 - Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and drawers, picture rail and coving, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 8'0 x 7'11 - Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom - Double glazed window, panelled p shape bath with shower and screen, hand wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls.
Separate WC - Double glazed window, WC, tiled walls and flooring.
Exterior - To the front of the property there is a paved garden with borders stocked with shrubs and plants, a large paved driveway with gate access to the side and rear. To the rear is a large private garden mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Halsall Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillside Station0.6 miles
- Birkdale Station1.2 miles
- Ainsdale Station1.6 miles
About the agent
"We sell houses - With a professional and motivated approach our experienced staff will work to gain the sale needed in order for you to move forward. You can trust u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0301001475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer Gordon, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.