Lilacwood Drive, Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham
- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Family Room
- Beautiful Conservatory
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Garage, Driveway & Gardens on a Corner Plot
- Very Popular Location
*NO ONWARD CHAIN* Guide price £300,000 - £310,000 Beautifully presented executive family home situated within Gonerby Hill Foot with spacious accommodation throughout to include a conservatory, lounge and separate dining room, family room and en-suite to the master.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented executive family home situated in the very popular location of Gonerby Hill Foot in Grantham. This detached property accommodates a spacious entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, Victorian conservatory and study/ family room, newly fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. To the exterior, the property boasts a driveway providing parking for two cars, a garage and gardens to the front, side and rear.
Set on a corner plot, viewing would be highly recommended to appreciate the size and condition of this home. Within walking distance, local amenities include Grantham Tennis Club, Eden House Hotel and convenience stores. Gonerby Hill Foot is located between the village of Gonerby and Grantham's main town. Having a range of residential cul-de-sacs, primary and secondary schools and fantastic access to the A1 North and South.
The growing market town of Grantham is located just off the A1 and can be accessed by the A52 from Nottingham. The town is linked to many cities including Peterborough and Nottingham, with London Kings Cross being approx. 65 minutes journey from Grantham Train Station. The town has a range of restaurants and cafes, clothing shops and boutiques. With local schooling including the highly regarded grammar schools, The Kings & KGGS.
Entering the property through a decorative uPVC glazed door into the spacious entrance hall, with Terracotta tiled floor, double doors leading through to the lounge, radiator, telephone point and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 19' 5" max x 11' 9" ( 5.92m max x 3.58m )
This spacious lounge boasts a feature living flame gas fire, set in a brick built surround fireplace. Boxed bay uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator, television point and coving to textured ceiling. Double doors leading through to the dining room.
Study/ Family Room 16' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.95m x 2.31m )
Converted from the garage having a leaded uPVC window to the front aspect, fitted work station, telephone point and coving to textured ceiling.
Dining Room 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Having radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door leading through to the kitchen and Bifold doors opening to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.89m )
This spacious Victorian style conservatory has French doors opening onto the garden and porcelain tiled floor.
Kitchen 11' max x 10' 9" max ( 3.35m max x 3.28m max )
Boasting a newly fitted kitchen of pale grey colour, with units at both floor and eye level with work surfaces over and breakfast bar. One and half sink unit with drainer, mixer tap and decorative tiled splash backs. Built in Neff double electric oven at eye level and feature four ring gas hob with extractor hood above. Integrated appliances to include dishwasher unit and fridge-freezer. Tiled floor, radiator and uPVC window to the rear aspect. Door leading to the under stairs pantry and arch way leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 4' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.45m )
With a range of units at floor and eye level, circular sink unit with mixer tap and decorative tiled splash backs. uPVC window the rear aspect, tiled floor and radiator. Cupboard housing the water boiler and part glazed door to the outdoor decking/ living area.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with access to all bedrooms and family bathroom. Door leading to the airing cupboard with shelving and hatch access to the loft with ladder.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
This large double bedroom has fitted double wardrobes with mirrored frontage, uPVC window to the front aspect, coving to textured ceiling and radiator, and access to the en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Full tiling to walls and tiled floor, coving to textured ceiling, radiator and obscure window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom having fitted double wardrobes with mirrored frontage, uPVC window to the front aspect, coving to textured ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 9" max ( 3.07m x 2.67m max )
This double bedroom has fitted wardrobes with mirrored frontage, uPVC window to the rear aspect, coving to textured ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.54m )
This double bedroom has fitted wardrobes with dresser unit, uPVC window to the rear aspect, coving to textured ceiling and radiator.
This champagne coloured suite comprises of bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, tiling to half height level, coving to textured ceiling and obscure window to the rear aspect.
Approaching the property, there is a block paved driveway leading to the single garage. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a well-stocked border and dwarf hedging.
The property is set on a corner plot with a sizeable rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with circular flower bed, borders, fencing and hedging. Offering an Indian stone patio for outdoor furniture and two sheds.
Council tax band - E
For more information, please visit -
In accordance with the estate agency act 1979 please note that the vendor is a connected person of a member of staff of Sequence UK Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lilacwood Drive, Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station1.4 miles
- Ancaster Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Grantham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Grantham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.