Clarence Avenue, New Malden, KT3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ANOTHER LET AGREED WITH GREENWOODS RESIDENTIAL - SUPERB 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WITHIN CATCHMENT OF COOMBE HILL INFANTS AND JUNIORS AND COOMBE GIRLS/BOYS SCHOOL
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR & DINING AREA, LEADING TO DOUBLE FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
- PRIVATE AND SECURE REAR WITH PATIO AREA IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FITTED WARDROBES IN MASTER BEDROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- JUST A SHORT 12-15 MIN WALK TO NEW MALDEN OR NORBITON RAILWAY STATION
- AVAILABLE 5 November 2021 - IDEAL FAMILY HOME, WITH ACCESS TO THE VERY BEST LOCAL SCHOOLS
This really is a fantastic semi-detached three bedroom family home with a stunning large open plan living/dining room with large bay windows to the front and double patio doors leading to the rear garden. The bright modern kitchen, has stylish cherry units with black work tops, plus a 4 seat breakfast bar, integrated fridge freezer, 5 ring burner gas hob and double oven, washer dryer and dishwasher, this area really is a bright living space with 4 velux windows and two sets of double patio doors leading to the enclosed private rear garden. Just off the kitchen is an internal door leading to the large garage which ideal for storage or even a car..... There is a ground floor, fully tiled downstairs WC.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms and a large single bedroom. The master bedroom to the rear has floor to ceiling built in mirrored wardrobes. The fully tiled bathroom has a shower over bath and is very spacious. The rear garden is beautifully paved suntrap with large BBQ and outdoor dining area, lawn and a separate shed. To the front of the house is driveway parking for 2 or 3 cars to complete what is truly a very well-proportioned and designed family home in this prime Coombe area that sits firmly in both Coombe Hill Infants and Juniors and Coombe Girls catchment areas and many more. The property is only a 12-15 min walk to either New Malden or Norbiton national railway stations and centres but there are also regular bus services to all areas. It is also just a short bike ride away from Richmond or Beverley park, and has easy access to the A3.
This is a very well-proportioned Semi Detached house, located on a highly desirable road, and within close proximity to some of Kingston's very best schools.
EPC - D
Council Tax Band - D
Property owners thinking of Renting or Selling your property? or just looking for a change of agent? We promise to match or beat any other high street agent on all of our lettings fees or services and with Property Sales at only 1%, then as our strap line says… 'the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra'. GREENWOODS Sales & Lettings covering Kingston, Wimbledon, Putney and South West London.Tenants Fees (post 1 June 2019)Permitted Payments - In accordance with the Tenancy Fee Ban of 1 June 2019 - THERE ARE NO TENANCY FEES FOR ADMINISTRATION OR REFERENCING, OR CHECK IN/INVENTORY OR CHECK OUT. The Holding Deposit: the equivalent of one weeks rentThe Security Deposit: the equivalent of 5 weeks if annual rent below £50,000 or 6 weeks’ rent if above this figure.Default Fees: Late rent payment charges 3% above the Bank of England base rate if you are more than 14 days late in paying your rent. The cost of replacement keys plus £15.00 per hour for organising the replacement keys.Early Termination: The cost of the re-let fee plus any additional reasonable costs incurred by the landlord; Plus £50.00 for administering the early termination.Variation, Novation of Changes to the Tenancy: £50.00Company Lets & Common Law Tenancies: £500.00Redress Scheme: Greenwoods Residential are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPOS) Redress Scheme, for Residential Sales and Lettings and Commercial Sales and Lettings more information can be found on their web site at Money Protection: Greenwoods Residential are covered by 'Propertymark Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme’ which protects all client funds from mis-appropriation.
Clarence Avenue, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.5 miles
- Norbiton Station0.9 miles
- Berrylands Station1.0 miles
About the agent
GREENWOODS Residential is a local, independent, fully regulated Estate Agency, centred in Kingston upon Thames but also covering, Wimbledon, South West London and Surrey. Our aims are simple: to provide a highly professional, efficient, and personalised service to both our Sales and Lettings customers.
Presented in a straight-talking and knowledgeable manner, we offer property or investment advice, at a very competitive market price. Our endeavour is to consistently deliver excellent cu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7114333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenwoods Residential, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.