Third Avenue, Acton, W3 7RT
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Self Contained Studio
- All Bills Included Except Council Tax
- Newly Refurbished
- Fully Furnished
- Located 10 Minutes Walk Away From East Acton Station (Central Line)
- Available Now
Farrell Lewis are proud to present to the market this newly refurbished lovely studio flat located in Acton. The studio comes fully furnished and comprises of a open-plan kithcen and living area, double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, table and 2 chairs and a good sized bathroom.
Third avenue is located moments from the shops and amenities of East Acton and is perfectly linked to Westfield`s Shopping Centre. The nearest underground station is East Acton (central Line), and the motorist can access the A40/M40 with links into and out of central London.
Registration Number : Selective
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Third Avenue, Acton, W3 7RT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.6 miles
- East Acton Station0.6 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We are a proud independent London estate agent that do things differently. At Farrell Lewis we not only listen, we hear what you have to say. Combining expertise and energy with flexibility and integrity, we provide clients with the utmost level of attention and care throughout all stages of their buying, selling or letting experience. Client relationships are fundamental to Farrell Lewis’s success, so instead of us doing the talking we’ve asked some of our clients to speak for themselves.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227_FLEW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Lewis, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.