- Well Presented Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Sunny And Bright lounge/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Hallway And Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Side Access
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Garage And Driveway Parking
- Located In A Quiet-De-Sac Location
- Countryside Walks
- No Forward Chain !!!
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station6.5 miles
About the agent
You’re planning on selling your home. And whether you are an aspiring, growing family, are looking for your next project or it’s time for something more manageable, you need an experienced hand to make sure your home sells quickly, smoothly and at the right price so that you can get on with the next chapter in your life.
You need more than an estate agent: you need dedication, professional integrity and honesty. Someone you can trust, who will understand your needs, inspire and reassure
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10813139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRADO, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.