Bawdlands, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7
- Spacious End Row Property
- Flexible Accommodation
- Suitable for Both Business and Residential Use
- Close Proximity to the Town Centre
- Walking Distance to the Train Station and Clitheroe Castle Grounds
- Current Office Space on the Ground Floor
- Residential Accommodation Adjoining and above
A spacious end of row property offered for sale with vacant possession and potential for varied use including business and residential.
Currently a large open plan office space with generously proportioned accommodation adjoining and above, there may be potential to re-design and remodel subject to obtaining the relevant approval.
Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends – please call or email to arrange a viewing.
On the ground floor of number 27 there is an open plan office space suited to business use if desired, with W.C and good sized separate office/store room.
Through the separate entrance there is a hallway with spacious reception room/bedroom to the right and stairs leading to the first floor.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. There is a sizeable living room with ample natural light and access to the kitchen.
Edisford Bridge river and picnic area is a few moments away and leads to the Trough of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The market town of Clitheroe offers a wide range of excellent amenities, services and local events, all within easy walking distance.
There are excellent local Primary and Secondary Schools as well as Clitheroe Castle and parklands, with great family facilities and activities, only a short walk away.
With easy access to the A59 the property also offers appeal convenient to the business centres of Preston, Manchester and Leeds, and to Skipton, the Gateway to the Dales.
To reach the property leave the town centre towards the Low Moor area, into Bawdlands and the property is located on left hand side at the corner of Corporation Street.
Mains services are understood to be installed.
GROUND FLOOR OFFICE
9.17m x 5.23m
3.6m x 3.07m
1.78m x 1.24m
Lounge/ Bedroom 3
6.22m x 3.96m
5.13m x 2.11m
6.48m x 5.41m
3m x 2.84m
5.18m x 4.19m
5.13m x 2.84m
2.79m x 2.26m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bawdlands, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station0.3 miles
- Whalley Station3.2 miles
- Langho Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Mortimers have been selling property successfully for over eighty years and are recognised as one of the most highly respected estate agencies in the East Lancashire area. With our network of five offices we have an enviable market share and are proud to offer everything from modest first time buyer homes, to the most prestigious residencies in the area.
We take the very best qualities from our traditional estate agency background and exceptional service values and combine them with a m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI120067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.