Christopher Court, Aldgate East, E1
- Duplex Penthouse
- 1225 sqft internal area
- 2 Terrace on the top floor and 1 balcony off the Master Suite
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- 4 minute Walk to Aldgate East Station - Just 0.2 miles
- Open Plan Kitchen with an Island and a Breakfast Area
- Comfort cooling and electric blinds
- 24-Hour Security and Concierge
Stunning modern duplex penthouse apartment which offers extensive living space with a high- quality finish throughout. Most notably the flat is extremely bright and airy. The well-known Berkeley Homes development Christopher Court offers easy access to a plethora of transport links such as Liverpool St, Aldgate & Aldgate East, Tower Hill & also London Bridge is a leisurely stroll over Tower Bridge. Offered to the market with no forward chain you will not be disappointed with this penthouse apartment.
Features of htis fantastic penthouse include:
Reception Room | Open Plan Kitchen with an Island and a Breakfast Area | Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom | Bedroom Two | Bedroom Three | Guest bathroom with bath and shower| 3 Balconies Amenities Air Cooling | In-built Audio System | Secure Underground Parking Space | Electric Blinds | Concierge | 24-Hour Security |
Christopher Court is located ideally for easy access within minutes to Aldgate east station, just north of Tower Bridge and east of Aldgate and is adjacent to City Quarter and Sugar House, previous Berkeley developments. There is an array of local amenities on the doorstep and easy access on foot, by taxi, tube or rail to local attractions such as London Bridge, the Gherkin, St Katharine Docks, Spitalfields and Barbican.
• Tenure - Leasehold 125 years from 1 July 2005
• Service Charge – £5,600 pa (approx.)
• Ground Rent - £500 pa
• Local Authority - London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Christopher Court, Aldgate East, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.3 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.3 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, is an award-winning and NAEA accredited estate agency in Central London. We adhere to many guiding principles and values that we consider in every action we take as a business, which has seen us win a wealth of awards and produce tremendous growth.
We pride ourselves on operating as a specialist Central London estate agents, our vast knowledge of London and the property market provides us with the perfect acumen as a specialist
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAD180416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.