Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19
- Detached Town House
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Living Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Carport & Driveway Parking
- No Onwards Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Situated in a sought after location is this four bedroom detached property with varied living space. Enclosed rear garden and also no onwards chain.
Situated within 0.5 miles of Thatcham train station is this detached family home, the property briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner, utility room with access into the garden, living room with patio doors leading through into the garden. To the first floor the property offers two bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom. To the second floor there is two further bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with a patio area and lawn for plenty of space the trampoline . There is a Carport and driveway parking. This property also benefits from being sold with no onwards chain.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatcham Station0.4 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station2.4 miles
- Newbury Station3.1 miles
About the agent
One of the country's leading independent estate agents, The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents operates across its extensive and ever-expanding network of branches in London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Herefordshire and Mid Wales. With over 200 years' experience in the property sector and as a winner of a multitude of industry awards, we have the expertise to cover all of your property needs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3326574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.