The Knoll, Tilehurst, Reading
- Extended Detached House
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- Close to open countryside and sought after schools
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloakroom
- 17' Living Room
- 11' Dining Room with Bi-fold Doors
- 17' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 3 generous 'double' Bedrooms
- Secluded Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
Boasting a sizable extension to the rear, this spacious Detached House is situated in a well regarded cul-de-sac on the western fringes of Tilehurst hence within minutes walk of Sulham Woods and Countryside as well as being within sought after Primary & Secondary School Catchments. Tilehurst Trian Station (Reading Mainline, Paddington, Oxford) and Tilehurst Village are each within 1.5 miles with a regular bus services to both and Reading Town Centre (4 miles to the east) are also within minutes easy walk.
Presented in excellent condition throughout, the property offers generous and well balanced proportions and is complemented by a secluded Rear Garden and single Garage approached via ample Driveway Parking. Internally, accommodation comprises spacious Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor, access to useful Cloakroom and door to Kitchen and 17' Living Room with feature fireplace and bow window. The spacious Kitchen is well fitted and includes integrated oven, hob and dishwasher as well as appliance space for American Fridge/Freezer, island unit incorporating Breakfast Bar plus additional space for breakfast table and opens to Dining Room with Bi-Fold door to Garden and opens to Living Room. On the Frist Floor, the side aspect Landing gives access to 3 'double' Bedrooms all measuring in excess of 13' which are serviced by a modern tiled Bathroom with white suite including Shower over Bath. Outside, the enclosed Rear Garden has been tastefully landscaped to provide paved patio areas and lawn with flower/shrub beds, courtesy door to Garage and secure side gate giving access to Driveway. The desirable home is further complemented by UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators.
To discuss this property in more detail or to arrange a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents at your earliest convenience.
BrochuresBrochureThe Knoll, Tilehurst, Reading
The Knoll, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.2 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.0 miles
- Theale Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30455672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.