Peat Moors, Headington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly decorated throughout
- One bedroom first floor apartment
- Lving/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances to include a dishwasher
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes & storage
- En-suite shower room
- Allocated parking space
- Offered on a furnished basis
- EPC Rating: D
- Council tax band: B
Location & property benefits
This well presented converted one bedroom apartment is located in Peat Moors on the edge of Headington and offers great access to both the Nuffield and Churchill hospitals.
The property has been newly decorated throughout and further benefits include gas central heating, kitchen white goods and allocated parking.
The apartment is accessed via a secure communal entrance which provides access to the two first floor apartments.
On entering the apartment there is an entrance hall with doors to all rooms and flows into the living/dining room. The living / dining room is to the front aspect and provides ample space for a sofa and dining table.
The kitchen offers white wall & base units and appliances to include an electric oven & gas hob, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and an undercounter fridge.
There is a a good sized master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room offering a shower cubicle, wash basin and a toilet.
Outside, there is one allocated parking space.
Peat Moors, Headington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.8 miles
- Radley Station4.6 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Here at Amelies Residential Sales and Lettings, we love putting people and property together, so whether you are selling or letting, buying or renting, we are on hand to ensure that the process is as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10816584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amelies Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.