Buckingham Drive, Knutsford
- Excellent location opposite the Legh Road conservation area, within walking distance of the town
- Privately situated at the head of a popular cul-de-sac
- One of the larger four bedroom, three bathroom homes
- Southerly facing, enclosed and established gardens ideal for a family
- Four reception rooms with breakfast kitchen
- Double garage and double driveway
Constructed by Crosby Homes, builders of high repute, this detached family home lies privately at the head of a popular cul-de-sac. Approached over a double width driveway there is plenty of parking and a double garage. Established, relatively private and enclosed gardens flank the property both to the front and rear, the latter having Southerly aspect and patio.
Internally the accommodation was one of the larger types to have been built at the time on the development and provides nearly 2000sqft of accommodation. There are now four separate reception rooms and a breakfast kitchen to the rear with utility and WC. Four bedrooms lie to the first floor the master with a dressing room and en-suite with two further bathrooms (another en-suite).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Buckingham Drive, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.5 miles
- Mobberley Station2.4 miles
- Plumley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 703731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.