Maendu Street, Brecon, Powys.
- Mid Terrace Two Bedroom Cottage
- Lounge/Dining Area, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Lawned Garden With Patio Area
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Convenient Town Location
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Buy
- No Onward Chain
The Accommodation Comprises:
Lounge / Dining Area (5.66m Max x 4.06m Max or 18' 07' Max x 13' 04' Max)
with fitted carpet, exposed stone wall, stairs to first floor, 2 x radiators and 2 x windows (north west)
Kitchen (2.59m x 1.63m or 8' 06' x 5' 04')
with vinyl floor, range of base and wall cupboard units, sink, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood, space for under counter fridge, plumbing for washing machine and door to garden.
with fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 (2.57m x 1.96m Max or 8' 05' x 6' 05' Max)
with fitted carpet, built-in wardrobe, radiator and window (north west).
Bedroom 2 (2.72m x 1.63m or 8' 11' x 5' 04')
with fitted carpet, built-in airing cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, radiator and window.
Bathroom (2.39m x 1.32m or 7' 10' x 4' 04')
with vinyl floor, bath with electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator and window (south east)
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with lawned and patio areas together with a timber garden shed.
Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage connected. Central heating provided by gas fired boiler serving radiators.
Band C (1,559.06 - 2020/21)
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Strictly by appointment please through the selling agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Brecon Office: .
Please be advised that there is a flying freehold at the property where part of the property extends over the neighbouring property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Maendu Street, Brecon, Powys.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llangammarch Station13.2 miles
About the agent
Clees is one of the largest independent firms of Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors in South Wales . Established in 1972 our 13 offices offer comprehensive property advice across South Wales & The borders including sales, lettings,property auctions, management & surveys. If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Wales, we would be pleased to advise you upon any part of the process for residential, rural or commercial property. See www.ctf-uk.com for more information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRG10709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.