Gaisford Street, Kentish Town, NW5
- Period Conversion
- Upper Maisonette
- Long Lease hold with 119 Years Remaining.
- 1132 Sq. Ft. 110 SQM.
- Private Entrance at Raised Ground Floor Level.
- South Facing Juliet Balcony
- Front Two Floor to Ceiling Windows
- High Ceilings
- Located just of Kentish Town Road
The property has access from the raised ground floor via a private entrance, accessing the first floor that features, a reception with stunning French doors on to a south facing Juliet balcony, high ceilings and kitchen- dining room to the rear. The second floor features two double bedrooms and the bathroom and serrate WC.
Gaisford Street is one of a clutches of sought-after roads in Kentish Town, quietly positioned just off the High Street, ideally placed for access to many of the local amenities the area provides, including the Victorian swimming baths, Underground and Overground stations, local independent shops on the High Street along with easy access to the Collège Français Bilingue de Londres on Holmes Road and Camden School for Girls. A truly spectacular property that must be seen, with the perfect combination of Victorian charm blending with practical modernity.
Gaisford Street, Kentish Town, NW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.3 miles
- Camden Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 71050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.