Tabley Road, Knutsford
- Short Flat Walk To Knutsford Town Centre
- No Ongoing Chain
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Modern Bathroom
- Well Presented Kitchen
Located close to Knutsford Town Centre and within a short flat walk of a host of local amenities such as doctors surgery's, dentists and supermarkets this beautifully presented ground floor one bedroom retirement apartment comes to the market with no onward chain.
The apartment benefits of being situated on the ground floor. There is a welcoming entrance hall with fitted cupboards, a good sized double bedroom, and a modern bathroom suite with a recently fitted walk in shower cubicle for ease of use. To the rear of the apartment is the living room and the well presented kitchen. The development also has a communal living room, laundry room, en-suite guest services and extremely well kept landscaped gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tabley Road, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.5 miles
- Mobberley Station2.5 miles
- Plumley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 806211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.