Holloway Drive, Wombourne, WV5 0PA
- Delightful Extended Link Detached House
- Pleasant Cul De Sac Location
- Extended Kitchen/Utility Room & Guest WC
- Sought After Village Location Of Wombourne
- Viewing Truly Advised!!
Well placed for local bus services running directly into Wombourne village where an abundance of local amenities are easily to hand including a local supermarket and fantastic playing fields; great for young families. Wombourne includes a vast range of great facilities to include a library, doctor's surgery, local banks and both highly regarded primary and secondary schools including leisure facilities.
Being extremely well presented throughout, this truly is a property deserving to be seen to truly appreciate all it has to offer! Benefiting from central heating and double glazing the accommodation in brief comprises of; Entrance porch and hallway, front sitting room, rear dining room with double doors opening out to a manageable lawn and patio. Noted for its extended kitchen with an abundance of wall mounted cupboard, base/drawer units and various integrated appliances, a utility room, downstairs guest W.C useful study area and garage, complete the ground floor.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom with white suite. Externally the frontage provided a lawned garden and driveway for various vehicles.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 4.5m x 3.2m (14'9" x 10'5" ) -
Dining Room - 4.2m x 3.2m (13'9" x 10'5" ) -
Extended Kitchen - 5.7m x 2.4m (18'8" x 7'10" ) -
Utility Room - 2.4m x 2.3m (7'10" x 7'6" ) -
Ground Floor Wc -
Useful Study Area -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes - 4.2m x 2.6m (13'9" x 8'6" ) -
Bedroom Two With Fitted Wardrobes - 3.2m x 2.3m (10'5" x 7'6" ) -
Bedroom Three With Fitted Wardrobes - 2.3m x 1.9m (7'6" x 6'2" ) -
Family Bathroom -
Attached Side Garage - 5.2m x 2.5m (17'0" x 8'2" ) -
BrochuresHolloway Drive, Wombourne, WV5 0PAEPCFLOOR PLAN & SPACE PLANNER
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC_67816277.jpg
Holloway Drive, Wombourne, WV5 0PA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop5.1 miles
- Coseley Station5.1 miles
- The Royal Tram Stop5.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, all our departments are readily available by telephone or e-mail. And, of course, our branch telephone lines are open from 8am until 8pm weekdays and extended hours at weekends too.
So why not click through and contact D.B. Roberts Wolverhampton to find out how you can become another of our thousands of satisfied clients.Your Local Wolverhampton Branch.Tracing its history back thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29496199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.