Woodlands Residential Park, Treharris
- PARK HOME
- CASH ONLY
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- WATER BILLS INCLUDED
- LOW MAINTENANCE
!! WOW !! An Immaculate luxury park home, set in a prime riverside location on a site, with easy access to the A470 and local shops at Nelson and Treharris.
Call to book a viewing on
Peter Alan Merthyr Tydfil are pleased to offer to the market an immaculate and modern luxury park home, set in a prime riverside location on a site, amongst a hamlet of other similar properties with easy access to the A470, Cardiff to Merthyr trunk road and local shops at Nelson and Treharris.
The accommodation, set to one level briefly comprises, entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, two double bedrooms and shower room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazed and gas fired central heating. Outside offers a bloc pavia driveway for off road parking.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of oak effect wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include gas hob set over electric fan oven with pull out extractor over and fan heater under. Built in washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer. Wall mounted combination boiler concealed in cupboard. Vinyl type flooring. Spot lights to ceiling. Double radiator. Arch to;
Lounge/diner 19' 4" x 16' 8" ( 5.89m x 5.08m )
Naturally light with an abundance of double glazed windows plus sliding patio doors. Feature contemporary fire place with electric fire. Three double radiators. TV point and wall mount. Carpet as fitted. Arch to to sleeping area providing access to all further rooms.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to side. Fitted bedroom furniture to include bedside cabinets, chester draws and fitted wardrobes with radiator. Further double radiator. Carpet as fitted.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double sized bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture to include bedside cabinets plus fitted wardrobe. Full length wall mounted mirror. Radiator. Carpet as fitted.
Comprising dual flush low level WC, wash hand basin built into vanity unit and quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Extractor fan. Wall mounted mirror with shaver point over. Radiator. Obscure double glazed window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Woodlands Residential Park, Treharris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Quakers Yard Station0.6 miles
- Abercynon South Station1.2 miles
- Merthyr Vale Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of mo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MER302899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.