Chatsworth Road, Haymills Estate, Ealing
- A prestigious detached double-fronted Haymills-built residence
- With elevations of considerable architectural appeal
- Commodious accommodation on two floors
- Front garden of approx 58' with dual entry forecourt parking
- With terrace & secluded lawned rear garden of approx 83' with leafy views
- Double garage (end to end)
- Total approx floor area 190 sq m / 2045.1 sq ft
- Local schools
The property offers potential for enlargement (subject to usual regulations). Terrace & secluded rear garden of approx 83' with leafy views. Double garage (end to end) with forecourt parking.
Situated in a premier road, on the prestigious Hanger Hill East (Haymills Estate) conservation area, on rising ground and backing on to woodlands. Easy access to several stations including North Ealing, Park Royal, West Acton and Hanger Lane. With access to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link connection (Elizabeth Line) & town centre. Access to M4 & M40 Motorways. Well-placed for local schools including St Augustine’s Priory, Montpelier Primary, Notting Hill & Ealing High and St Benedict’s.
Cloak / shower room: With WC
2 communicating reception rooms: Wood floor; fire place surround with gas coal effect fire
Kitchen / breakfast room: Stainless steel sink unit; range of fitted wall and floor cupboards; work tops; integral dish washer; hob; extractor hood; twin oven
Utility / laundry room: Stainless steel sink unit; plumbed for washing machine; boiler cupboard housing Vaillant gas central heating boiler; airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder
Bedroom 1 (front): Wood floor; fitted wardrobe cupboard
Family bathroom: Panelled bath with shower; WC; wash hand basin; bidet
Bedroom 3 (front): Wood floor; fitted wardrobe cupboard; pedestal wash hand basin
Bedroom 5 (front): Wood floor
Bathroom 2: Panelled bath; bidet; wash hand basin; WC
Bedroom 6 (rear): Wood floor
Bedroom 4 (rear): Wood floor
Bedroom 2 (rear): Wood floor; fitted wardrobe cupboard
Front garden: Of approx 58’9 x 23’11 (17.9m x 7.3m) with dual entry forecourt parking
Double garage: Rear door to garden
Flagstone terrace & secluded rear lawn garden: Of approx 83’ x 42’ (25.3m x 12.8m) with dual side access
Council tax band: H (subject to confirmation)
(Photographs taken previously)
EPC Rating = D
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Chatsworth Road, Haymills Estate, Ealing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Royal Station0.3 miles
- Hanger Lane Station0.4 miles
- North Ealing Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.