Crown Street, Peterborough
- No chain
- 19'3' kitchen/diner
- Block paved frontage
- 18'11' Lounge
- Popular location
We are pleased to offer to the market this extended three bedroom semi-detached property which is being sold with no forward chain. This property benefits from having a 19'3' kitchen/diner and self contained annex to the rear.
Entrance Hall and porch
PVCu double glazed door, doors to:
3.28m x 5.77m (10'9' x 18'11'). PVCu double glazed window to front, underfloor heating.
5.87m x 4.60m (19'3' x 15'1'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink and drainer, Space for cooker, fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, underfloor heating PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed doors to garden.
3.81m x 2.92m (12'6' x 9'7'). Underfloor heating.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising corner bath, shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, PVCu double glazed window to front.
First floor landing
3.58m x 2.95m (11'9' minimum x 9'8'). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.28m x 2.72m (12'1' x 8'11'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.57m x 1.65m (8'5' x 5'5'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, PVCu double glazed window to front.
The front is laid with block paving. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn.
6.48m x 3.86m (21'3' x 12'8'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink and drainer, Space for cooker, fridge/freezer, PVCu double glazed windows.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and low level WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crown Street, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Sharman Quinney estate agents based on Newark Avenue, Peterborough providing a local professional service in all aspects of homebuying. Our range of services include valuations, sales, mortgage services, coveyancing, survey and letting's services. Our dedicated team has in-depth local knowledge of the surrounding areas and sell houses in Peterborough in the following areas such as Dogsthorpe, Netherton, Longthorpe, Bretton, Millfield, New England, West Town, Eye, Castor, to name a few... Shar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB204419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.