Plot 1 Bridge View
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Contemporary living in a Waterside Setting
- Retreat for Families and Professionals
- Overlooking the Canal
- Three or Four Bedroom Houses
- Help to Buy
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK ~
Tuesday 1pm - 5pm Saturday 10am - 2pm FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE
Bridge View in Rudheath - Contemporary living in a waterside setting.
Bridge View is a welcome retreat for families and professionals. Offering a perfect balance of rural and city living, overlooking the stunning Trent and Mersey canal in the beautiful village of Rudheath. There are 19 houses in total, each with three or four bedrooms. The SHOW HOME is NOW OPEN TO VIEW, book early to avoid disappointment!
These properties benefit from both the HELP TO BUY and an ASSISTED MOVE scheme and will be finished to the highest specifications available in the market place.
Plot 1 Bridge View
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwich Station1.1 miles
- Lostock Gralam Station1.1 miles
- Greenbank Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Specialist Property Solutions was established in 2017 by a team with over a century of combined experience in the property market, covering estate agency, financial services and new build residential development.
We help homebuyers at all life stages find a perfect home that meets their aspirations and budget and are available outside of the hours operated by most traditional estate agencies.
We do more than 'hol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a034J000004lZaWQAU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Specialist Property Solutions, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.