Helmsley Close, Newton-Le-Willows
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO OFSTED RATED GOOD/OUTSTANDING NURSERY AND SCHOOLS
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- SHORT WALK TO SHOPS AND POST OFFICE
- LEASEHOLD (999 YEARS)
- BOARDED LOFT WITH DROP DOWN LADDER
Front - Small low maintenance garden. Driveway parking for two cars. Gated access to rear of property.
Cloakroom - Upvc frosted window to front elevation. Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl floor. Radiator.
Hallway - Upvc double glazed door leading into hallway. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Lounge - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Laminate floor. Radiator. Under stairs storage.
Kitchen/Dining Room - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Teak base and wall units. Radiator. Vinyl floor. Upvc double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden.
Landing/Stairs - Carpet. Storage cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Laminate floor. Storage cupboard. Access to en-suite.
En-Suite - Upvc double glazed frosted window to front elevation. Shower cubicle. Vinyl floor. Radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c.
Bedroom 2 - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Bathroom - Upvc double glazed frosted window to side elevation. Vinyl floor. Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Part tiled walls.
Rear Garden - Large garden enclosed with panel fencing. Raised decked patio area.
BrochuresBrochureHelmsley Close, Newton-Le-Willows
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Helmsley Close, Newton-Le-Willows
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlestown Station0.6 miles
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.6 miles
- St Helens Junction Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Hobsons is a family run business. Kathleen and Eileen each have around 40 years’ experience of working with the general public and have won awards for the service they provide. Please read some of the genuine reviews on our website. www.hobsonsestateagents.com
At Hobsons the client always comes first but we are very aware of the importance of the purchaser too. We have an excellent reputation and very complimentary reviews and a No tie in period, No sale no fee policy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30458030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobsons Estate Agents, Newton-Le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.