High Street, Feltham
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room
- Double Bedroom
- 47 Meters Squared
- Communal Living Room + Laundry Room
- Entry Phone + Lift Access + Ample Parking
- No Onward Chain
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Approached via wooden paneled door, carpeted flooring, wall mounted security entry phone, large store cupboard (6' 4'' / 1.924m) housing the hot water cylinder.
Living / Dining Room
23' 3'' x 10' 9'' (7.099m x 3.270m)
Double glazed rear aspect window, carpeted flooring, wall mounted heater, double glazed doors to:
7' 7'' x 7' 1'' (2.307m x 2.162m)
A range of eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a single drainer sink, inset oven and hob with extractor above, spaces for fridge & freezer, part tiled walls, double glazed rear aspect window.
17' 3'' x 9' 9'' (5.268m x 2.972m)
Narrowing to 5' 9'' - Up to a fitted double wardrobe, carpeted flooring, wall mounted heater, double glazed rear aspect window.
6' 10'' x 5' 9'' (2.086m x 1.745m)
A three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage below, and a paneled roll top bath with wall mounted shower and controls above, tiled walls, wall mounted electric towel heater, wall mounted extractor fan.
Situated to the rear of the property.
We have been advised that there is approximately 102 year lease remaining on the property, with a £777.10 per 6 month service charge and £165.00 per 6 month ground rent. We recommend that you verify this information with your solicitor at your earliest convenience.
High Street, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Feltham Station0.0 miles
- Hatton Cross Station1.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family run estate agents with good local knowledge of the area. The partners and staff all live locally and are involved with the community. We have over thirty-five years of combined knowledge and experience within our office at Bedfont. The Majority of our business is from recommendations, which is important to us together with the sight of familiar faces with in our office and our clients.
We realise the business of buying or selling a home can be the most expen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9944236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Hunt & Co, Bedfont. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.