Cathedral Road, Pontcanna
- Luxury Development in heart of Pontcanna
- Vibrant Area with Cafe's & Restaurants
- Close to City Centre
LOCATION This development is situated on the corner of Hamilton Street and Cathedral Road which is a tree lined road where character properties are located within an area of a café culture lifestyle with both a large English population and large Welsh language speaking population as Pontcanna is a popular hotspot for the Welsh-speaking arts and media elite. The area was formerly home to the Welsh studios of HTV and S4C's headquarters with the BBC's Broadcasting House still nearby in Llandaff. Located on the edge of the City Centre Pontcanna gives easy access to the centre for professionals, as well as easy access to Sophia Gardens and Pontcanna Fields which form a large strip of parkland between Pontcanna and the River Taff. The SWALEC Stadium is home to Glamorgan County Cricket Club and the Sport Wales National Centre are located on Sophia Close, just across the road from the subject properties. The Principality Stadium is also a short walk away.
Cathedral Road, Pontcanna
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.7 miles
- Cathays Station0.6 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
For the best of the city, the countryside and the coast.
Already located in Cardiff? Or thinking of relocating here? You really ought to talk to us first. As proudly independent, professionally loyal, Cardiff-bred property experts, we're best placed to help you, your family, your tenants or your business #makeCardiffhome.
In property it's a fact that the first impression is the lasting impression, and it's just the same for your prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101298017503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MGY, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.